Pages

May 11, 2011

My piece of the interwebs

This is my new blog and I am excited to share with you the crazy that is my life. I started this blog as a way to chronicle the biggest Summer of my life. In 50, count them 50, short days I will be moving from Florida to New York City.

I am beyond excited for this giant step, but I am also a little nervous. These are things that I will share along the way. I have been an avid blog reader for many years and I have always wanted to start a blog to have people read what I have to say and laugh, cry, and celebrate alongside me. I hope that I have what it takes to make you come back and keep reading.

I am not only going to focus on my move and transition to the big city. I want to share with you recipes, adventures, fun stuff I find, and many other things that make me stand out amongst the crowd. Welcome to my blog.

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.” Gerard Way

No comments:

Post a Comment