Pages

Jun 27, 2011

Bucket List Week #4

Here we go....The last week of my bucket list and the finale to my time in Gainesville :( I had some awesome memories during the past month and especially this past week. Thank you to all of my friends and family :)
6/22/11 - 6/27/11


(6/23/11)
Host a Game Night/ Have a Potluck - So Much Fun! I loved having a giant group of friends to share this special week with. We made tasty food, played awesome board games, and laughed. My friend Barbara decorated her apartment with fun signs and Danielle brought her babies, who were a giant hit amongst my friends.

(6/24/11)
Visit Kanapaha Botanical Gardens - This is something that I have never done and always heard great things about. I was a little disappointed because the gardens seemed unkempt and it was very very hot. I did enjoy checking this off my checklist, but I wouldn't spend the $6.00 again.

Paint the wall one more time - This was on my list because it is one of my fondest memories from Gainesville. The wall is a giant graffiti wall locted on 34th avenue in the heart of Gainesville. It is the home to many proposals, birthday wishes, and random paintings. My great girlfriends and I painted the wall once before when we graduated and it was exciting and fun. This time we painted the wall with a farewell message:

(6/25/11)
Spend a Day with Sammy - This was the last thing on my bucket list because it was the hardest one to complete. My sister and I have a very close relationship and it difficult trying to fit in the perfect day to share our favorite things. On our day we: went to breakfast, got pedicures and manicures, went and saw the movie Bad Teacher, and then we went to dinner at a fabulous tapas restaurant. It was a great way to hangout and laugh. I am super excited for this girl to come and visit me in New York!
Pictures not from our day together, but some of our fabulous memories :)


And there you have it. 4 fabulous weeks to remember forever. I could not have asked for a better send off into the unknown. The only things I have left to do are boring and tedious and I won't bore you with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment