I will do my best to get a tan when I go to Florida for 9 days. (Tan? Me? What was I thinking?)
I will buy an air conditioner to prepare for this Summer. (It's not really been hot enough yet, but I know it's coming.)
I really want to see Newsies on Broadway, I will attempt to win the lottery at least twice. (Life happened)
I'm calling April a success!
Here is May:
Since the weather is getting super nice, I am planning to do a lot of outdoor activities, but also get myself on track for Summer!
- Attend a Yankees Game
- Eat a street vendor hotdog (this is for my mom, so she will stop harassing me!)
- Go to the Bronx Zoo
- Maybe I'll buy that air conditioner...
- Get Contacts!
- Figure out my Summer travel plans..if any
- Go to a festival or two or three (it's that season)
- Plan out the concerts/shows/movies that will be happening this Summer that I want to go to. (Almost every night during the Summer you can do something for free, but I was not in the know last Summer and I always missed stuff!)
- Hand out resumes to 25 schools for a job next year!