Pages

May 11, 2012

Happy 1 year to us!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiWUqtJQ_aDzoMp7zHiL7S85NFmbIDXoYDXVRuqw1fSzE8mPxjfDZXXa5-bb_eDGI1-wl_5iDPurSse3l9HoPWfmzLTYrII70PoS-6i2P23pdkDd92E3CDNkkLQ8wrQLjFOCynhGRW4Eohx/s400/birthday_main.jpg 

Today is my blog's birthday. It's been 366 lovely days of writing to share my adventure with all of you. Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, thanks for giving me a way to remember this year.

I can't believe that 1 year ago, I had made the decision to move to New York. Sometimes it feels like an eternity ago, but other days I can't believe I have lived here for over 10 months.

I have a pretty fun job.

I have some awesome friends.

I have an interesting living situation.

I've met celebrities.

I have walked more in the last ten months then my entire 24 years before.

I have tried new foods.

I have stayed out too late for my own good.

I have seen crazy people on a subway.

I have laughed.

I have cried.

but I have stories for life.

I hope that this time next year we are talking about my second year of writing, because I love sharing my stories.

1 comment: