Pages

Jul 5, 2012

June/July Bucket List!

In June:
  • I might eat that hotdog - Check! Finally!
  • I will move into a new apartment - Check!
  • I will go to a concert or show - I made it to three concerts this month. I saw/heard the Silversun Pickups, Foster The People, and sat VIP at FUN.
  • I will check out a new museum or two  - Check! My new job definitely helps with this! I went to The Museum of the City of New York, The Museum of Natural History, and The Spy Museum.

  I was super successful this month! I also finished the school year, saw a Broadway show, went to a Redbulls Soccer game, had my 1 year New York anniversary, started a new Summer job, and celebrated a lot of birthdays!


Redbulls:
 FUN Concert:

Street vendor hotdog with mustard and red onions:





In July:

I have so many awesome things already planned for July that it is super hard to make a bucket list. Instead, I am going to share with you my plans and then I will be able to blog about everything as it comes up!

I am going to DC for the Fourth of July 
I am going to Coney Island
I am making a weekend trip to PA
I am celebrating my 25th birthday
I am going to the Firefly Music Festival in Delaware!!!!
I am going to make it to a few free Summer events!
I am going to a Broadway show!
I am going to attempt to read 2 books
I am going to a New York Philharmonic Show   
I plan on watching the opening ceremonies to the Olympics 

and who knows what other random acts of awesome will occur!

1 comment:

  1. You have one crazy month coming up, but it sounds like it's going to be great! Congrats for meeting every goal on your June Bucket List!

    ReplyDelete