Pages

Jun 18, 2012

This Week in NYC



First up: Birthdays.

This past week has been filled with birthday adventures.  I celebrated at a club, on a boat, and at a beer garden. There was also a fourth birthday dinner at a restaurant, but I can't find any pictures. It's always fun to get together with friends, but it's exhausting when everyone is born in the same week. I have another birthday party this weekend and then my June b-days will be over and people can start thinking my awesome July birthday. 


Next: Smorgasburg






Smorgasburg  is an amazing food market open on Saturdays during the Summer. There are a bajillion food and drinks vendors and the choices are endless.

I had a small taco at Bite Size Kitchen, it was Red Curry Coconut Chicken with toasted crushed peanuts, cilantro and a lime wedge. OMG it was so freaking delicious.

Then I tried a hotdog from Asiadog. It was a chicken dog with Asain slaw and toasted sesame seeds. Also delicious.

To finish it up, I had a red plum shaved ice from People's Pops. It was cool because the guy freshly shaved the ice for each cup when you ordered. Refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment