Pages

Dec 15, 2011

It's OK Thursday!

 

It's Ok...
to have actually liked the episode of Glee this week even though people hated it. 

to wear a scarf and mittens in 30 degree weather. Even when an 8 year old makes fun of you.

to be overwhelmed by life choices that have to be made quickly. 

that I have decided to take the subway to work everyday because I get to sleep in 20 minutes later.

to not like when shows take a mid season hiatus. 

to tell a man on the bus that he is being rude. 

to be jealous that Florida schools go on Christmas vacation this week and I have to wait until next Friday.

to be thrilled that I will be traveling via airplane home to Florida in just over a week :)

that Christmas music has started to sound annoying. Maybe I should not have put it on my Ipod. 

that I haven't been commenting on blogs because I have barely had time to read them...if my Google reader could yell at me, I'm sure it would.

to crave chocolate...all the FREAKING time. This is new for me, in the last 6 months or so, I have become a Choc-o-holic.

to be super excited to give the kids I am tutoring their Christmas gifts. Academic fun presents for the WIN!

to be exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok for me to be even more excited about you flying home then you are :)

    ReplyDelete