Pages

Dec 29, 2011

A week away does wonders

It's been a whole week since I last posted and I think that may be the current record for time elapsed between posts. I think that this unintentional break really helped rejuvenate my passion for blog writing because as I traveled home today I was brainstorming ideas for blog posts and I am going to start working on them tomorrow. The break happened for many reasons; some happy, some not so happy. This past week has been an emotional roller coaster for me and I need a day or two to decide how much of it I am willing to share on my blog.

I will tell you that my Christmas wishes came true and I got nearly everything I asked for. I am spoiled! I will also tell you that my cat was very excited to see me when I came home today. She is spoiled! I am also going to say that 2012 will be here in a day or two and I think it is going to be a darn good year.

I am also pretty sure that December might be the month with the most engagements because I have 6 friends who got engaged this month. I am also sure that upper respiratory infections are not fun and one should not haul a 50lb suitcase up 5 flights of stairs with said upper respiratory infection. I would like to say that my trip home to Florida was amazing, but it wasn't the vacation I had hoped for. I would also like to say that my travels home today were perfect with no delays, but that too would be a lie. 

Now that I have thrown out some randomness; I am going to get to bed tonight and then tomorrow I will start working on those blog posts I mentioned earlier.

P.S.- I haven't been checking my blog reader either and I have over 500 new posts. You guys were pretty busy this week. 

1 comment:

  1. Taking breaks is always refreshing, but I'm always so overwhelmed when I finally get a chance to check my reader. I've never had a backlog of 500 posts, however. You have some busy friends. If I may make a suggestion, it might be time to trim that list lol. I follow and comment blogs for a set period of time, but if I never hear from that person I stop wasting my effort...unless I really, really, really like their page.

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete