Pages

Jun 7, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays 

It's OK....

to be thrilled that I have this random Thursday off of work.

that I have nothing planned for today.

to love the weather that is happening in the city!

that I went to a concert and haven't mentioned it yet. (I will!)

to be jealous of all my Florida friends who have finished their school year!

to love my cat even if she makes it 1000x harder to find an apartment. 

that I am confused about why people won't rent apartments to people with pets. Not everyone is a crazy pet owner.

to have ridiculously bright nail polish on.

to have 9 different half posts written, but no energy to make them complete.

to have already started on my June bucket list, even if I haven't shared it with you. It will happen, maybe tonight.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I have so many posts in my folder that are half done. I always think its a good idea to start them, but then lose my train of thought and never come back to them. Not just you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to the cat line. Just out of curiosity I did some apartment hunting a few months back, and every place banhammered pets. My landlady actually encourages all of her tenants to have a cat because she's a cat lady herself. I've been here for 2 years and now looking at a third. haha

    ReplyDelete