Pages

Sep 1, 2011

It's OK Thursdays


Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK ....


to be angry at crazy people.

to take a walk and not go anywhere.

to not feed your cat wet food.

to window shop and really really want something.

to write a blog post ahead of time because you know you might be busy later in the week.

to feel old because your sister is almost 21.

to wear your hair in a ponytail because your having a bad hair day.

to want to go to the party in the building next door because it sounds really fun.

to love Trader Joe's and go out of your way to grocery shop there.


3 comments:

  1. is it okay that i came to your blog to read this post...but scrolled down to check out your pins from yesterday's post? I heart the pics!!

    trish @ tales from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't window shop, I always end up buying stuff! And I also resort to a ponytail when having a bad hair day :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't feed my cat wet food. I don't see the point other than maybe it tastes good. But the nutrients are all the same.

    And I laughed when you mentioned blog posts. Sometimes I do that...I write a blog post but keep it in draft for a few days until the timing is better :D

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete