Pages

Sep 28, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday







This week's Pins are all about some jewelry that I would love to add to my collection! Check them out and remember me when you are looking to donate to a good cause :)




This is a fun piece of jewelry and I am in love with that stone as the flash!
Source: etsy.com via jennifer on Pinterest



I cannot express how much I love this. What a great piece of jewelry :)
Source: etsy.com via Angel on Pinterest




1st: This is a locket! 2nd: Great Colors!
Source: etsy.com via jennifer on Pinterest




Those teeny tiny little details make this a good ring for any occasion.
Source: etsy.com via Bevin on Pinterest



The colors on this are fabulous! This would be a great way to spice up a bland outfit!







I also love this quote :) It sums up exactly how I feel!


Source: tumblr.com via Lindlay on Pinterest





5 comments:

  1. I love that teal and purple necklace! I'm excited about all the fun fall things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teal + purple necklace is from Stella & Dot, it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that teal and purple necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That woven turquoise and purple necklace is TO DIE FOR. I haven't been pinning fashion ideas on pinterest (mostly just food and crafts) but I might have to start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVEE the necklace with the letters. Maybe because I'm a nerd? Is it bad that I already tried to mentally rearrange the letters to see what words I could spell? I probably couldn't wear it because I would just try to look down at it all day long and figure out all the variations of different words I could spell! :) I have a feeling my best friend would like the camera one a lot too. Great blog:)

    ReplyDelete