Pages

Mar 1, 2012

It's (not) OK Thursday!

I have participated in the OK Thursday link up for many many weeks and I love it. This week, I'm switching it up and posting the things that are NOT OK because that seems to be much easier to write tonight.

 

It's NOT OK...

that my computer charger died therefore my computer died therefore I wrote no blogs this week.

that my google reader has somewhere near 500 unread posts.

that I have been crazy super busy working.

that my team lost in trivia again. However, we did win best team name: 2,4,6,8...Who let Snooki procreate?

that rent was due today.

that my roommate and I have noticed that our cups and tupperware seem to be missing..who is taking our kitchen supplies?

that it is past madnight and I have to wake up in a few hours.

for Starbucks to charge so much for some coffee.

that I still buy it.

that I have no idea what I am going to do for work when the school year is over.

that part of the reason I have no idea what I want to do is because there are so many options available to me. I need to make some decisions.

that Vandy beat the Gators.


I swear that my posting this weekend will resume again :) I am so excited for SNL Saturday night! Keep your fingers and toes crossed that Lindsay Lohan hits it out of the park or falls flat on her face. I will not except average comedy this weekend. I may also be attending a Broadway show, so recaps to come :)

Have a fabulous Thursday and remember that there is only one day between you and the weekend. Unless you work during the weekend, then nevermind.





No comments:

Post a Comment