Pages

Aug 24, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting

google


So I really like participating in Wordless Wednesday, but for the last couple of weeks I have really wanted to link up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays. I really love Pinterest because I get to find all sorts of lovely cooking and decorating ideas :) I think that I am going to have a theme of the pins I share each week, just to keep it entertaining.

Week #1: My Future Classroom

Source: lushlee.com via Laura on Pinterest












4 comments:

  1. Hey, I found you through Jess's page! (from Life...Live it!)

    I love that tree bookcase! Seriously though, where can I find it? lol

    also, I'm now following!

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about storing thumbtacks and paperclips in a spice rack! Cute!

    ReplyDelete