Pages

Apr 4, 2012

D is for drama and dandelions

It's Day number 4 and D - Day!


At 6:29 tonight I will be taxiing the runway headed for Florida. I am thrilled to have 9 full days to see my family, hang out with friends, and soak in the sun!



Seeing everyone is going to be so great but I am honestly expecting some drama - what family time is drama free? Hopefully it will be good drama and not bad drama, but it will be drama none-the-less. (Could I fit the word drama into a sentence anymore times?)








Just because I'm doing the A to Z challenge, doesn't mean I won't be linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays! I am kinda sorta loving dandelions this months! Here are some pins I found this week :)











Source: polyvore.com via Laura on Pinterest






Source: etsy.com via Laura on Pinterest



Source: dribbble.com via Laura on Pinterest







No comments:

Post a Comment