Pages

Apr 19, 2012

Q is for Quailman

We made it to day 17 and this might be the most awkward letter to come up with a post about.Your welcome now.






It's OK...

to have an unexplainable love for 90's cartoons. I'm talking Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Ahhh Real Monsters and Doug.

that whenever I see a person dressed as Quailman (hopefully on Halloween and not just random days) it makes me happy.

that I have nothing else to say about Quailman, but I think I still managed to make it work. 

that in addition to 90's cartoons, I'm pretty much in love with all things 90's. I like the music, the games, the TV shows, and the technology boom. I'm not so much a fan of the fashion. JNCO - what was with that?

that I have an issue remembering to do small things lately. Like shutting my window or keeping my mouth closed.

that I am in the middle of reading 2 really good books and can't decide which one to finish first.

to be excited about another trivia win! Winning bar tabs are awesome :)

that I wanted to add highlights to my hair, but instead my hair is now platinum. It's been a lukewarm response and I'm not sure how I feel about it. 

to buy Easter candy now that it's over 50% off.

to wear comfortable clothes to work. Everyday.

to have a really busy weekend, but it is a mixture of work and play so no complaints over here :)

Have a great Thursday!


 

1 comment:

  1. never heard of quailman. good luck with your busy weekend!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete