Pages

Apr 16, 2012

N is for New beginnings.

We have made it past the halfway mark and I am starting to get excited for May. The weather in New York is going to reach a hot 86 degrees and I think that we have officially made the transition to Spring. I am in love with the blooming trees and tulips that have been planted around the city. It makes it feel like a brand new city.


 

I tend to be the type of person that enjoys new things. 

I love the smell of a brand new car. 
I savor the feeling you get when you move into a new apartment.
I like the beginning of each new season. 
I enjoy trying new foods. 
I am amused at new bands, musicians, and songs. 
I am a sucker for trying new fashion styles.
I hope that new people continue to come into my life.
I am fond of new shoes.
I prefer new clothes to old ones.

Last year, I started over new. I moved to a new city, I got a new job, I made new friends, I found new favorite restaurants and coffee shops, I enjoyed new ways of transportation, and I loved it. I still love it. I love New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment