Pages

Apr 15, 2012

M is for mistakes

 

I forgot. I forgot to post on Saturday and then I got so busy that 9:30 is the first time I had a free second to tell you about my mistakes. Since I am also working on getting a post up for tomorrow, i am quickly going to share with you some of my favorite things that start with the letter M.

Manicures
M & M's (I'm partial to the dark chocolate or peanut)\
Movie theaters
Makeup
Meatloaf
The color Maroon
Money
Mad Men
Micheal's (the craft store)
The month of March - not too hot, not too cold
Macaroni & Cheese
Morgan Freeman
Monopoly


Things I'm not so fond of:

Moshpits
Morgan Stanley
Moochers
Monkeys
Macaroni without cheese
Mice
Montana - Never been there, but I have a feeling it's not my cup of tea.
Moody People


Thanks hanging out and understanding that every once in awhile life gets in the way of decent blog posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment