Pages

Nov 19, 2011

Glitter is just not my thing.

I know I go against the grain with the statement that I am about to write...I don't get the hype about Twilight. I have friends that sing it's praises, my sister is a Twihard (whatever that means), and I could not care less. The first thing people always sa to me is "if you like Harry Potter, then you will like Twilight." I disagree and so does Stephen King. This quote was brought to my attention by a friend yesterday and I have to admit, Stephen King has said exactly what I have been trying to say for years.


2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely! Thanks for signing up for our card swap! Can you send me your email so we can contact you with your partners? Thanks!
    krystal@Krystalskitsch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! What's your email address? We forgot to ask for it for the Holiday Card Swap, so we need to collect it from everyone! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete