Pages

Nov 1, 2011

October/November Bucket List

Hey everyone! I cannot believe how fast October flew by! I am thrilled to report that I was 100% successful in completing my bucket list for October! Go Me!

Check out the Fall foliage - It was beautiful until the snow fell on Saturday!
 
Go Apple and Pumpkin picking! - This was epic. Check out my pictures over here

Columbus Day Parade - I attended this parade and it was not so decent. I wrote about it here. Last night I attended another parade and that post will be up later this week.

Do something Halloween related - This year was a spectacular Halloween. I went on a ghost tour earlier this month with some friends and then I spent last Friday night at a party, then I went out with friends on Saturday, and last night I attended the Annual Village Halloween parade and it was superb. I saw so many unique an original costumes. 


I am thrilled that November is here because I have so many amazing plans for this month.

First and foremost, I have multiple visitors coming to see moi!

My mom is coming this weekend and I am so excited to show her my apartment, my school, and basically the way my life has changed over the past four months.

Then the next weekend, I am having two of my friends com to visit. I am really looking forward to a weekend of sightseeing (neither of them have been to New York before), catching up, and laughing (oh let there me lots of laughing). 

Secondly, today is the day that NaNoWriMo begins. I am going to be spending my afternoons attempting to write writing my novel. I am still looking for friends, family, and followers to help me out daily by sending me words of motivation. Check out this post for more info.

Third, I am going to D.C. for Thanksgiving. For the first time in 24 years, I will not be spending Thanksgiving morning with my family, helping my Mom break up bread or saute onions for stuffing. I am bummed about not being with my family, but I am also very excited about spending a few days with another best friend, her husband, and her family. It is going to be different, but I am hoping it is great.


 With all of these exciting things, my November bucket list is short. Like super short. I really do not like setting myself up for failure, so I am trying to be mindful of the actual amount of time I will have to complete these goals.

1. Attend the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting

2. Go ice skating!

3. Go to Serendipity and drink hot chocolate :)


No comments:

Post a Comment