Pages

Nov 23, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting

 

I am hopping on a bus today and heading down to Maryland to spend the holiday weekend with my friends Sarah and am going to dedicate this weeks pins to her and her infinite love of GLITTER! She is attracted to all things that glitter and this week I found some awesomeness on pinterest that involves glitter!

This little touch of glitter makes me so happy! It is the perfect way to incorporate glitter into everyday life!




These shoes are kinda fabulous! I would prefer if the actual shoe was black with the silver wedge because then I would love it even more. These would make great New Year's Eve shoes :)






Glitter Pumpkins! This would be a great center piece for any Thanksgiving Feast!




Glitter Ganache is the perfect way to top any cake. Seriously, who wants to make me a cake with glitter frosting?




3 comments:

  1. Good Morning!!

    Happy Early Thanksgiving to you, I hope your holiday is filled with blessings!

    Those shoes are awesome, I think you need them;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glitter, too, and now I want to have my nails done as your first picture depicts. Safe travels, and happy Thanksgiving! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter. I want to figure out how to do my nails that way!

    ReplyDelete