Pages

Nov 17, 2011

It's OK Thursday

 

It's OK...

that I have officially started my Thanksgiving countdown. 7 days!

that I am still in love with the weather in New York.

to wear boots everyday.

to be really really excited that I have broken the 30 public followers mark.

to only be 75 pages into the first Hunger Games book and still be excited for the movie trailer.

to miss the friends that came to visit last weekend, but be excited about future visits too.

to be behind on NaNoWriMo, as long as I don't give up. 

to sometimes need chocolate to get you through an emotional week.

to eat said chocolate.

that I am going to miss watching the Thanksgiving Day parade live this year because I am spending the weekend with an awesome friend.

that today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday :)

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate is a life saver! It's my weakness :) And it's totally ok that tomorrow is Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY....Thanksgiving is coming and tomorrow is Friday!
    I'm thankful!
    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life

    ReplyDelete