Pages

Jan 5, 2012

It's OK Thursdays!

 

It's OK...


to be upset that after 9 nine of antibiotics, 2.5 bottles of cough syrup, and countless cups of hot tea, my upper respiratory infection won't go away.

to attend trivia night and only know the answers to the pop culture questions.

to wear tights under your jeans for an extra layer of warmth; but really hate trips to the bathroom.

to still be confused about the way my super decides when to put the radiator on. I'm pretty sure 23 degrees merits heat.

to still not have blogged about my awesome Christmas presents. Hopefully in the next few days.

to love my new Erin Condren planner and be looking for things to do, just so I can fill in new boxes.

to really like the friends I have made in New York; it is so different then the friendships I have with all my friends from home.

to love salted caramel sauce; especially when it's homemade.

that I may have hat hair all season, at least my head will be warm.

to love brussel sprouts when everyone else seems to despise them.

to mourn in your own way even if others expect something else.

that the music I listen to on my Ipod in the morning can make or break my day.

to be excited about random things like finding a picture that had fallen down behind a box that makes you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment