Pages

Jan 24, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting...

It's funny how a few months can completely change a person. When I think back to last January, living in Florida, I was estatic when the weather finally reached 55 degrees because it meant that I could leave my house in a long sleeve shirt with a coat and a scarf. Now here I am in New York, after 7 months, and I was so freaking hot today! Mother Nature is having an up and down kind of week and we are suffering. On Saturday it was 17 degrees and the ground was covered in  beautiful snow, on Monday it rained ALL DAY, and today the weather reached 53 degrees; I had on so many layers I practically undressed on my way to the subway. Can she make up her mind because I am not a fan of fluctuation.



 

Now to my pins. This week was random and thus there is no real theme except awesome things I liked. I am excited that for some reason this week, a lot of my real world friends finally joined the Pinterest bandwagon and I love seeing what they pin. I think pinterest is going to help with my birthday and holiday shopping this year!


Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest


Cute. Simple. True




These will be on my to do list for room decor :) I love them!




Not that I have any plans to get married in the next few years, but I do love the idea of this picture. It seems like the perfect Save-the-date for a couple who loves board games.




Let's talk nail polish. These colors are pretty fantastic. Let's also talk the Hunger Games. Also, pretty fantastic. Let's talk Hunger Games themed nail polish. I'll take one of each please and thank you!

10 comments:

  1. Love everything you post for your Pinterest posts :) So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love all of the funny pictures you post of your dog!

      Delete
  2. Cinna-mon? So simple, yet so brilliant. Love it. The weather in my area has also fluctuated greatly. The wool coat I wore in this morning's bitter chill suffocated me by afternoon. I can't keep up.

    ~Shane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the names clever! I am so excited for the movie, I really hope they haven't butchered the book.

      Delete
  3. I'm here from the Vintage Apple.

    I love those Hunger Games nail polishes! I loved the books and I"m hoping I'll like the movie just as much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for checking out my pins! I am going into the movie with low expectations and I am hoping that they knock my socks off.

      Delete
  4. LOVE the Hunger Games and the nail polish too!


    honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those nail polishes are so fun!

    Hope you have a terrific Wednesday!

    xoxo,
    Cheryl
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that quote about the rain! soooooo true! :]
    & loving the palette of nail polishes

    xoxo
    ashlyn

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! i've never thought about the idea of having no rainbow w/o rain! Cute quote!

    XO. Britt

    www.themagnoliapair.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete