1. Visit and take pictures of 25 different holiday decorations!
2. Make Christmas Cookies - I am going to say I did this, but I really only made chocolate chip cookies and snickerdoodle cookies. It was the lamest attempt at Christmas cookies I have ever seen, but the cookies were delicious.
3. Go back to Central Park and take a picture of the trees without leaves
It's sad to see the piles of leaves on the ground, but the day I went to Central Park was beautiful and I love the sky shining through the bare branches.
4. Send out Christmas cards- Check! I send out real Christmas cards with stamps and everything. I also sent a few video cards and e-cards.
5. Go back to Florida for the first time in 5 months - This happened. It was a vacation that ended with the loss of a loved one. Not the best emotions for a relaxing vacation or Christmas break. I am hoping to make it back to Florida within the next few months and I plan on re-doing all those fun things that were postponed this trip.
6. Do something for New Year's Eve. - After getting back to New York, I wasn't sure that I was really in the mood to go out and party away the end of 2011, but I did. I went out with some friends and it was exactly what I needed to help me get into the spirit of the new year.
Now on to January!
This month feels like it is going to be awesome! I m hoping to do a few fun things this month.
1. Go and see Darren Criss in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - He is taking on the lead role since yesterday was Daniel Radcliffe's last performance and he is only starring form January 3rd - 23rd. I am hoping to get tickets sometime this month!
2. Go on an interactive public art walk!
3. Go to Maison Laduree fora macaron. I just have to pick a flavor first and it is initial research for my 2012 Bucket List goal to cook my own macarons.