Pages

Feb 6, 2012

Thankfully Monday only happens once a week

This weekend was amazing! So amazing that I think my review will have to happen in two posts to accomodate all of the sights, adventures, and pictures. I had hopes to write the first post tonight, but unfortunatly an extra long bus ride with no wifi and then a little thing called "Giants winning the Super Bowl" causing subway delays made me get home later than planned. Thus, I didn't have time to be witty and interesting. It has nothing to do with the fact that my camera is in my carry on and I'm in bed already. Nothing at all. 


 


I promise a better awesome post in a few hours. Until then try to survive your Monday, I think I will need a little caffeine for mine. 

1 comment:

  1. My energy level has been going up and down all day. Mondays are always interesting. Kind of like a stock market that determines how good or crappy you feel. Looking forward to the 2-part post once you recover!

    ~Shane

    ReplyDelete