Pages

Feb 21, 2012

What I Did Today: Vacay Edition

Let's be honest....I didn't really do anything super exciting today. I did however enjoy my Tuesday off from work.

1. I slept in. Total Bliss.

2. I caught up on Hart of Dixie. Guilty Pleasure.

3. I tutored for a few hours because let's be real, I can't afford to live in this city and not work for an entire week.

4. A friend bought me this deliciously cheesy slice of white pizza.

5. I witnessed a woman get a ticket for not paying for her express bus pass. I thought she might have a panic attack.

6. I ate another taco salad for dinner. Three times this week..I'm on a Mexican kick.

 7. I am less than 100 pages away from finishing the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I highly recommend it!

8. I found out that Lindsay Lohan is hosting SNL on March 3rd. I am slightly disappointed that of all the nights I got tickets for, I get to see her. Let's hope she is a hot mess. 

9. I made a batch of 2-ingredient icecream. I'll let you know how it turns out.          

1 comment:

  1. You're going to SNL? Nice! But very disappointed that Lohan is the host. Why not Betty White? She could do it every week!

    ~Shane

    ReplyDelete