Pages

Feb 8, 2012

January/February Bucket List

I am only a third of the way through the month, so I figured better late than never with the bucket list review for last month.

My hopes for January:


1. Go and see Darren Criss in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - Fail. I tried to rush tickets one morning, but no luck. It was not meant to happen. Now Nick Jonas is playing the lead role and my desire to see the show has dropped by at least 35%.
2. Go on an interactive public art walk! Pass! This one I actually accomplish and you can check out the pictures over here.
 
3. Go to Maison Laduree for a macaron. Again Pass! It was delicious and I made some people jealous by showing them pictures over here.

4. Edit my novel for at least 5 hours. Fail. I still haven't opened the document. I need a few rainy/snowy days that keep me bundled up in my apartment and this is bound to get done.

5. Send out 2 snail mail letters to friends or family. Pass & Fail? I wrote the letters, but the actually going to the post office and mailing them never happened. I see why the art of letter writing has become obsolete, who has that kind of time?

 

  My hopes for February:

1. I plan to kick the crap out of this cough that has consumed my life since mid-December. 

 

2. I plan on spending Presidents week (schools are closed, so I have the entire week off!) exploring the city and doing at least 3 new things. I haven't decided what yet, but I am setting the goal anyways. 

 

 3. I would like to get more creative this month, and I may have the time during that week off to accomplish some decorative items for my bedroom.  I am digging these fabric panels below and I have the perfect wall to do something fun like this. I also like the idea of painting some recycled bottles and using them to add a pop of color to the room. 

 

4. I am hoping to get out and volunteer somewhere. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment