Pages

Oct 6, 2011

Apartment Livin'

I have spent the past few years living in apartments and I have come to terms with the pros and cons. My current apartment, however, has some of the craziest pros and cons.

Pro: My own room.

Con: It measures 8" by 10"

Pro: Lots of natural light.

Con: Having a roommate.

Pro: Amenities such as a dishwasher and washer/dryer.

Con: Neighbors who choose to live without blinds, but love walking around naked.

Pro: Hardwood Floors.

Con: Walking up 5 flights of stairs.

Pro: Having a decent size bathroom with a normal layout and no crazy tile colors.

Con: Having hot water is not consistent because it must travel to the fifth floor.

Pro: Living near the bus and subway.

Con: Living near the hospital thus hearing sirens frequently.

Pro: I have a legitimate stoop, door buzzer, and call box.

Con: I always have neighbors chilling out on the stoop and I never know if this requires me to stop and chit chat or awkwardly side step through them.


Basically, I have some really awesome things happening in this apartment. I also have some not so awesome things happening that often outweigh the good.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a pretty sweet apartment, all in all. The cons are typical of city life...although living next to a hospital is kind of convenient, don'tcha think? :P

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete