Pages

Oct 21, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday!


I know..I know...this week has been a week full of link ups, but I can't help myself. I love the ideas I find from other bloggers and why should I think of new material when such great things already exist. I promise you that this weekend has some great adventures that will be posted for you all to enjoy! 


1.   Nothing says fall like     cool weather and pumpkin flavored everything - candles, cakes, cookies and lattes.

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is   carving pumpkins! I don't have any plans to do that this year, but I am going to a pumpkin patch this weekend .

3.  My favorite fall treat is   pumpkin bread and apple spice cookies similiar to this recipe.

4. Fall makes me think of    fresh starts   because    you have to pack away the Spring and Summer clothing and pull out the Fall and Winter clothes. I have also always started school during the Fall and I love the idea of having a new start. This Fall is definitely a new start for me and I am looking forward to my first REAL Fall in 24 years.

5.  Autumn free form word association, go!   fresh crisp air, scarfs, changing leaves, grey skies, warm colors - red, orange, burgundy.

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is   skinny jeans, boots, t-shirt, cardigan, scarf - I love the simple yet classic look of Fall.

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)    Growing up I loved Halloween, I liked dressing up, scoring boatloads of free candy, and carving pumpkins. Now I think I am looking forward to Thanksgiving more. I love the idea of being with friends and/or family and cooking delicious food. I also love the idea of catching up with people you haven't seen in awhile and laughing about things that you forgot about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment