Pages

Oct 12, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting

 

October 14th is National Dessert Day and I think that is the greatest holiday and I decided to celebrate today with some pins that showcase some delicious desserts I would love to make.

Roasted Banana Ice Cream - My sister would enjoy this!



Peanut Butter Cheese Ball - This looks like a crowd pleaser. 



Cheesecakes in jars - everything is cuter when they are individually portioned. 




Chocolate Mousse - I can't think of a better way to eat a dessert than in an edible dish. No cleanup needed!


4 comments:

  1. I love the edible chocolate cup idea! Super cute (and yummy!)
    Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn@ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look PAINFULLY delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little cheesecakes!! So Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheesecake in the jars are adorable & look super fun! I am sure anyone could love them :)

    ReplyDelete